Thursday, October 12, 2023

Semipenultimate 2023 post

The cottage closeout didn't happen last weekend due to inclement weather, so we're trying again this weekend.

There have been a few updates in the intervening weeks:

The railings went in today, and they look pretty darned good! I was seriously waffling about the colour, but I'm happy with my choice 

The bunky now has a flushing toilet. LUXURY. This was unheard of 2 years ago, when even the cottage didn't have a flushing toilet.
The lower dock and stairs have been built this week. Originally I had expected no lower dock at all (just dock to stairs, the end), but we needed to build a platform for the boat lifts to sit on during the winter months. It will be nice not to fear for my safety every time I pass from boat to cottage 

No comments:

Post a Comment