Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I haven't forgotten about you!

Really, I haven't. I just have no (zero, none, zip, zilch) to tell you about the cottage right now. The only moderately interesting development is that the Cottage Life fall show is on November 26-28.

 
While I'd dearly love to attend, I'm not certain we'll be able to wing it this year, as we'll be celebrating the red-head's birthday that same weekend and Dance has completely gobbled up our Saturdays. *sigh*

Can we invent an extra weekend day? We could wedge it in between Saturday and Sunday. Maybe call it Stunday? On second thought, nix that. That's a horrible name.

I hope to have some sewing projects to show, some materials purchases (think bathroom ceiling) and maybe even some bunky plans/designs in the coming weeks. If I can survive this thoroughly insane holiday season.

Don't give up on me yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment