Friday, September 7, 2012

I'm remiss I'm remiss I'M REMISSSSSSS

OK. I've totally let the blog slide lately. Can you forgive me?

I can assure you my reasons are good. First and foremost there are a limited number of hours in a day and when my Real Job™ takes all of them, there's little time left for family, showering, and luxuries like cottage blogs.

Selfish, I know.

Let's just say that August was a disgusting write-off and I have the tendonitis in my mousing elbow to prove it. Owwie.

BUT. Have no fear. I have some schemes in the works that I hope to share with you to. I've got a couple of projects planned.
  1. I intend to build my own floating shelves to add to the Princess's dance studio to house all of her trophies because she's the most AWESOME daughter ever (next to me, naturally). 
  2. Secondly, I don't know if you remember the electrical panel at the cottage. It's hidden behind questionably fabricated doors in a chunky UGMO cabinet. I intend to make it... better. [squints eyes and rubs hands together schemishly].

I hope to make some headway on that one this weekend, now that we're into our fall schedule of single days at the cottage on weekends (shakes an angry fist at Dance) which means I'm home on Saturday to get stuff done.

In short: Sorry, and Stay Tuned!




No comments:

Post a Comment