Tuesday, December 29, 2009

How do you like my new floor?

 So how do you like my new floor? It's probably really only about 2/3 of my new floor at the cottage, but I am tickled pink that we've been given this money as Christmas presents. It gives me a lot more of our money to spend on other things; like the new dishwasher to replace the one that died on Christmas day and leaked water into the ceiling of our recently finished basement.

*scowl*

Not cool dishwasher. Not. Cool.

In cottage-y lake-y news, Mom and Dad drove past the lake en route to some Boxing Day sales and they report that the lake is showing some definite signs of freezing. I'll be trolling the message boards to see what the ice-fishermen have to say about the quality of the ice.

Oh, and the gingerbread man gift card? Scratch and sniff. Epic win.

2 comments:

  1. Funny... our dishwasher died at Christmas last year. Maybe dishwashers find the holidays to be too stressful and they give up the will to live at that time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did the gingerbread man smell like a toolbelt?

    ReplyDelete