Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Is it so wrong...

Is it so wrong for me to want to pull the whole cottage decor from a gorgeous Italian glass pendant lampshade I spotted at Lowe's on the weekend? I love this lampshade!


It's tiny - about 6" in diameter at the bottom - but it's just so pretty. It's exactly what I wanted to hang over the kitchen counter. I figure 2, maybe three of them? Of course, there's no light fixture up there, so we'd need to add some octagon boxes, and to do that we'd need to run some new wiring under the cottage and remove some of the ceiling panels. And if we're removing part of the ceiling, we might as well do it right and replace the whole thing 'cuz it's so ugly... and suddenly my $14.99 lampshades will cost me thousands.

... but is that so wrong?

No comments:

Post a Comment