Wednesday, December 23, 2009

See what happens?

This is what happens when I have a slow week at work because everyone is off on early Christmas holidays:

I finally had the time to enter all the cottage dimensions into my super-awesome software program. It's not perfect: I failed to measure the shower room, bathroom doors/window and the back hall/back door area. So, some of those measurements are kludgey, but they're close enough for now. At least it gives you a bit of an idea how big (or not) the rooms are. And, if you're crazy like me, you can cut out little to-scale furniture and virtually redecorate the rooms. Whee!

There's not much else to report on the cottage front. We were supposed to go to Oakville to see a lady about a boat last Sunday, but  the princess fell ill after partying hard at her dance-school sleepover and it didn't seem wise to stuff her into a car for hours on end.

Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE cutting out furniture and moving it around the floorplans!... but, where are the plans for the bunkies?

    ReplyDelete