Sunday, January 17, 2010

Fabric update

I visited Fabricland yesterday. I had hoped to pick up all of the fabric I needed, buy-one-get-two-free. Alas, that deal was only available on select fabrics and of course the ones I wanted were not on sale.

I still had the "Save 50% off up to 10 m of regular priced fabrics" coupon from mom (thanks mom!) which, when combined with Drew's Premiere member card (thanks Drew!) managed to save me $136 before tax.

I decided to just buy the fabrics for the main room curtains, kitchen roman blind, kitchen chairs, and couch toss cushions. Since I'm leaning towards a neutral covering on the sofa, I'm confident I'll be able to find a suitable fabric later on. I was less sure that I'd be able to find these patterns later. I'm also planning to pick up the drapery lining, shirring tape, and rods/hooks etc. later on, since that stuff is always available (and 50% off with Drew's magic card. Really, I should just get my own.)


Any rate, without further a-do, here's what the fabrics look like (larger this time, so you get a better idea). I've also got the paint fan open to the colours I'm considering for the cupboards (Piedmont gray, top of the blue chit) and the walls (sandpiper beige - fourth from the top of the beige chit). I'm still waffling about possibly putting the Piedmont gray on the walls. I dunno. *waffle waffle*

Cast your vote about Piedmont Gray below.

If you like Piedmont Gray, pick "Yay!". If you don't like Piedmont Gray, but prefer Sandpiper Beige, pick "Boo!".



[as always, click on the photo for a close up]



No comments:

Post a Comment