Friday, February 26, 2010

Bits and pieces

I'm gradually picking up bits and pieces of things we're going to need at the cottage. One of the things I distinctly remember at my grandparents' cottage was a tall metal cupboard in which they kept all of their dry goods. It didn't occur to me at the time, but it makes perfect sense; keeps the critters out! To me it always smelled like Shreddies.

So I got to thinking about our less-than impervious shelving, and decided to stock up on some glass jars with clamp-locking lids. Nicole spotted these lovelies at IKEA last week for cheap, and picked them up for me.



Aren't they wonderful?

The largest jars are 1.8 L. I'm thinking of picking up some adhesive-backed vinyl that I can run through my Silhouette cutting machine to create labels for these jars. OOooo. crafty.

So pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment