Tuesday, February 1, 2011

February Blahs

It's February first and I'm in an anti-work snit right now (bad, frustrating day) so I've decided to productively procrastinate by writing a blog post.

Cottage news = zilch. I'm starting to realize that I need to get cracking on my "over the winter" projects, or I'll never get them done by the time we head back to the cottage!

We're gearing up for competitive dance season here at home. Costumes have been coming in, and money has been flushed from my wallet. Hockey continues unabated. We're still in the midst of a chilly, cold winter with the weathermen forecasting 20-30 cm (about a foot) of snow tomorrow. I'm so glad I don't have to shovel!

Here are some recent photos from the last week.



This is one of the wee lad at hockey practice, using my new zoom lens. Love it!

 And here are some of the princess's costumes that we've received.









 And.... the "theme" for this week was supposed to be "tired", so here are some photos of a wee tired girl. First on the way back from skiing, and the next at tumbling class.

Lastly.. Here's a silly photo of the wee lad after sledding (I think he was doing it wrong)

No comments:

Post a Comment