Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Boat launch?

Looks like the only boat we could launch this coming weekend would be an ark.



Water levels on the lake are very high due to a combination of heavy spring rain and the thaw from areas to the north. Although I recently saw photos of the marina showing docks about a foot above water, the latest reports from the area are indicating that the docks are once again submerged. Buggrit Buggrem. This time last year we had made our first foray to the cottage in That Damned Boat ™ (check out "Cletus the Slack-Jawed Yokel" for a trip down memory lane).

I picked up some cottage goodies this weekend while shopping in Port Perry (whee!) that I'll show you, if I ever remember to take a picture of them. Between work and dance, I'm pretty well addled, so I won't make any promises.

Happy Easter! I hope the bunny poops lots of jelly beans for you. (Of course the Easter Bunny poops jelly beans. Was there ever any question?!)

No comments:

Post a Comment