Wednesday, April 27, 2011

♫ I went shopping! ♫

I mentioned a recent trip to Port Perry (♥ Must go back again soon).

Here are a few of the treasures I picked up.

#1: Some seashell dishes. They're not super big, but I thought they'd look sweet sitting on the end-tables in our bedroom at the cottage. Big enough to hold coins, rings, and whatever else you turn out of your pockets at night.
Won't they be cute in here? The captain's won't be cute, though. It'll be a very manly seashell.

#2 TP holder. This one is for the bathroom. It's quirky (like me!) and just the right dark red that I wanted to introduce into the room for a little bit of colour.
Added bonus: the tan lid of the TP holder matches the shower curtain perfectly. It also looks cute with the recently acquired prints. One more red thing (maybe a clear red glass dish?) and that oughta do it.

Lastly,  some containers. I loved the look of this little metal shelf. I haven't decided yet what purpose it will serve, but it is also earmarked for the bathroom. Needless to say, it is unlikely that it will contain soaps, salts, or soda.

That's it for now.

Still biding our time until we can get back out to the cottage. The waiting is so frustrating.

No comments:

Post a Comment