Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Kitchen cupboard doors

I got a status update photo from my Dad today. He and my Mom are working together to renovate the doors for the kitchen cupboards.

Just to jog your memory, here's what they looked like when we bought the place:

and...
Remember the plastic orange inserts? Eeeee. How can we ever forget.

Well, today they look like this:


Dad has pulled the rickety doors apart, replaced the plastic with some pretty bead-board paneling and reassembled the trim with some sturdy biscuit joints. The doors are all neatly arranged in anticipation of Mom giving them a full coat of paint. I've also picked up some brushed silver knobs to put on the doors when they're dry. I think it's going to make a huge improvement!

Thanks Mom and Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment