Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Pleased as punch

I've been labelling the glass jars that Nicole picked up for me at IKEA, and I'm so happy with the results I just had to share:
 

Voyons, are these not the cutest!? I'm in love!  ♥ ♥ ♥
I love it when my crafty world and my cottage world collide. I cut the letters out using my Silhouette craft cutting machine and used brown adhesive-backed vinyl that (in this case) is sold by Cricut, but other companies sell it too, and in many colours.
The only problem I'm having now is figuring out what I'll be putting into all of the jars so I know which labels to make! The letters peel off the jars fairly easily, so if I waffle (moi? waffle?!) about it, I can change my mind - and my label - later.
It's getting warmer here. It was +5 C this morning, going up to +9 C. The kids wore running shoes and spring coats to school for the first time. Everyone seems to be wearing an ear-to-ear grin. I think it's because they all know we'll soon be able to get to the cottage. That has to be the reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment