Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!

Happy... New.. Year?

What the heck kind of weather is this!? +7 and foggy on New Years Day?!


Bleh.

I'm going back to my regularly scheduled hibernation.*




















*actually, I'm toying with the idea of starting a photo-a-day assignment. I've been very impressed with the tenacity and skill of my photographer friends and their photo-a-day projects. At least it would keep me busy and provide some blog fodder during these dull months. Holler if this makes you want to scratch your eyes out; I wouldn't want this to be like being trapped viewing someone else's trip photos when you don't give a rat's patoot about their trip but are too polite to worm out of it+.

+of course, no-one's forcing you to come and view my photos, so it's not really like you're trapped. You can take off anytime you feel like it.♦
 
♦Please don't go.

No comments:

Post a Comment