Wednesday, January 12, 2011

POTD round up

I've been missing a few days worth of pictures again, so here's a quick recap of some photos I've taken recently:

Yarn! I found this at Wally World, 3 skeins for $4! It's nice yarn too. It's at least partly if not completely cotton. the reason I'm not sure is because it was sold as an odd lot "Promotion Surplus". No labels. It'll knit up as a gorgeous tweed though. I can't wait. I wonder what I'll make with it? I'm thinking hat and scarf, probably.

Next up, the thing I'm actually knitting right now. It's a ski sweater for the wee lad! I made him a gorgeous nordic-inspired sweater for when he was 4, but he's long since out grown it. This one is more forgiving: thicker yarn and bigger needles.I've got about 8 inches done up the back so far.

Jeff Vader! You forgot your Penne All'Arrabiata!
(Reference this. <---Contains a fair bit of profanity; otherwise, it's just Lego and pretty benign.)

And..... a wicker ball. What can I say. I was grasping at straws. It was a lean day for photo opportunities.

1 comment: