Tuesday, May 31, 2011

S'mores!

It's time for the first s'mores of 2011!

Nana and Papa found a s'mores kit that they picked up for the kids. (Spoiled much? Why, yes!) Did you know that S'mores in French are "Guim-o-choco"? I had no idea.

It was a fancy thing, the guim-o-choco kit.
With stealth chocolate.
Scallop-edged graham crackers.
And nameless shmallowmallows. The princess nearly lost her mind when she realized it contained "Three Huge Bars of pure milk chocolate!" (She has a bit of a sweet tooth, that one.).

Here the wee lad chars his shmallowmallow to blackened perfection. (bleh).
But THIS is the right way to do it. Just golden and bubbly. I ate one and my head nearly caved in from the sugar.

Maybe I'm exaggerating a little, but my teeth were definitely humming. I have no idea how they can eat four and then scamper off to bed for the night.

Kids are weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment