Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Rubbermaid Extendable Scrubber

Those of you who know me well know what a housecleaning fiend I am (NOT. I hate housekeeping. My dust bunnies have fangs.) So imagine my surprise when I found myself excited about a cleaning tool!

Anything that will shorten the time I spend with my arm up to my elbow in the poo hole is a GOOD CLEANING TOOL.

Enter the Rubbermaid® Extendable Scrubber (this is not a paid endorsement - Rubbermaid has no idea who I  am, I just happened to buy their scrubber and really like it).

It's a big scouring pad with an extendable handle.

Now I can scrub my shower walls in a fraction of the time it used to take me, and I can clean those (ick) hard to reach dirty spots in the poo hole (ick ick ick). It's important to note: The scouring pad that attaches to the handle is removable (it's held in place with velcro), so the toilet pad is not the same pad used on the shower walls. Just so we're clear. Eww.

The little scrubber can also be detached from the handle for tight spots.

It wasn't that cheap (I think I paid about $15 for it?) but the time I get back at the cottage to sit in a hammock and read a book is well worth the expense.

Two thumbs up!

No comments:

Post a Comment