Monday, October 4, 2010

Teatotaller

Hey hey!

We just passed 6000 views on the blog here. That's about 500 hits per month. I'm betting half of those are probably me proofreading posts, editing posts, revisiting information that I can't remember. But many of those hits are from you, dropping by to read about the antics of the captain, the princess, the red-headed kid, Handy Dad, Sewing Mom, and the nefarious Dr U.

Thanks for joining me and reading along!

As cottage season begins to dwindle, expect fewer and fewer posts over the winter. I should have daily posts through much of October as I work through the final burst of renovation on the bathroom and reports from closing up. Once I've burned through those I'll try to find something cottage-y to post about each week until we open up again next spring. I hope you'll continue to visit. Without readers a blog ceases to exist.

The few photos that I have to share with you today are of the princess. She has an old soul, this child.

She's taken to having a cuppa tea in the morning, just like her mum.
Don't worry, it's an herbal tea. No caffeine. She doesn't need any help in the "stunted growth" department. (I took costume measurements for all the competitive dancers at the studio this weekend. The princess is the smallest of the bunch. My wee runt.)
She looks wise beyond her years in the photo. It scares me a little. She's only 8, for pete's sake! 
Quick! Pass me your shrink-ray gun! I need to zap her before she gets any bigger.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment