Wednesday, October 20, 2010

This is so depressing

I can't tell you how depressing this is. Closing up the cottage for the winter. I miss my weekend refuge! I miss the water.
The beds are stripped. The mattresses and linens are bagged up to keep the mousies/dust at bay.



The boat is loaded to overflowing. (Good thing Handy Dad took a bunch of our junk in his boat when he left before us or we would've definitely needed two trips to get it all across.)

The water is shut off and the lines are disconnected. The power is off. The cupboards are empty. The docks are out and the pedal boat is stashed away.

Goodbye Hodge Podge Lodge!


 Now, somehow, we have to figure out how to cram all of this stuff into the CR-V for the trip home.

I guess we just start with something and go from there.*

*we actually did get it all to fit, and no-one had to ride home on the roof.


No comments:

Post a Comment