Tuesday, September 20, 2011

That's it, I'm out

I'm officially out of blog fodder.

I could really start scraping the dregs and give you photos of things that I rejected as posts earlier in the summer, but that wouldn't be kind to you or to me.

I had hoped, at least, to be able to show you the new pillows I made for the sofa tonight, but rather than spending my evening in front of my sewing machine, I spent it in the kitchen washes dishes because I had run out of counter space. I've not been known for my dish washing efficiency.

It might be time to slip into post-a-week mode here at el blog.

I'll have to see what I can come up with.

As always, thanks for continuing to read.

-C


1 comment:

  1. We were really hoping for a fall boating trip to the lodge. However since the new boat is safely parked in the driveway we will have to wait for the spring. It is a lovely cottage retreat even with the downspouts from nowhere, at least its going somewhere. Thanks for keeping us entertained with tisa blog Tony and I check it frequently for the lodges impooovements. hehehe sorry Eric I couldnt help it.
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete