Monday, September 12, 2011

Weekend round up

I have a handful of photos to share with you, but none of them are spectacular enough to warrant their own blog post. So instead, I give the first ever "Weekend Round Up!" (aka. my leftover photos.)

Enjoy!!
First up: Radishes! These are insanely hot. We're not friends yet these radishes and I.

Next, some icky things:
A big, juicy spider *shudder*
And a photo of the algae bloom that was occurring in the lake. Makes you feel like you're swimming in pea soup. Bleh.

What else is there.... Oh! I've been crafting in the evenings, and I made this purdy bracelet. I have lots of shirts this dark turquoise colour, and it looks smashing with them. Plus it jingles. It reminds me of the charm bracelet of my Mum's that I used to pine for as a kid.


And lastly... we added a bit of trim in the back hall. I'm presently stymied over finishing the trim because I need to find a solution for surrounding the linen closet that will cover the holes, not impede the function of the hinges, and that will still let me fit trim around the hallway door. Until I get that resolved, I'm stuck. I need to troll the aisles at the despot to see what my options are.

That's it for today's round up! I hope to have enough photos to carry me through this coming week. After that posting might start to become sporadic; a lack of time at the cottage = a lack of subject matter to write about. ("about which to write"? I hate leaving my prepositions dangling). Dangle dangle.

No comments:

Post a Comment