Thursday, July 15, 2010

The rest of the bedroom

Have I shown you the rest of the master bedroom yet? I don't think that I have.

Two more additions.

First the dresser. I cheaped out and painted the one that came with the cottage. It used to be brown, but now it's white. Yes, it smells suspiciously of cloves (former owner felt that cloves are to mice what garlic is to vampires), but enh, it's a dresser. I've put some dryer sheets into the drawers to fight off some of the cloveishness (again - my word. Don't like it? Tough beans).

Here's my red-headed helper reattaching the handles for me. I spray painted them green. Because I could. And because they couldn't get any uglier than they already were.

I also picked up and assembled  the pantry-cupboard cum linen closet that we bought from Canadian Tire. (Honestly, the captain and the princess did all the work)

Lastly, I painted and reattached the mirror onto the dresser, but it would appear I forgot to photograph that. Dangit.

No comments:

Post a Comment