Friday, July 2, 2010

Some curtains

Mom completed the curtains for the living room/kitchen (before you think I'm mean, cruel, and heartless making my mom do all of this sewing, it's something she said she'd like to do, and I'm not so stupid that I'd refuse!)

Here's the roman shade in the kitchen:

Doesn't it look nice with the cabinets? It's almost like I planned for them to match! Oh wait, I did.

Unfortunately I can't show you the curtain panels in the big picture window because I'm a doofus and I bought the wrong kind of curtain rings. *facepalm*.

I'll photograph them the next time we're there. I promise.

I have leftover fabric now, and you know what I like to do with leftover fabric, right?

Make PILLOWS!

Looks like I have a date with my sewing machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment