Monday, July 4, 2011

Pegged

The lodge was gifted with some spiffy white shaker pegs by my dear friend, Coley. When she mentioned she had them, I knew straight away where I wanted to put them.

I had be casting about for some hooks to put in the bathroom, so everyone had a spot for their own towels. But then Dad had to go and mess everything up by saying they'd be great out on the porch as a spot to hang lifejackets.

Dangit Dad! It would be nice to get the PFDs out of the kitchen.... but I sooooo wanted hooks for in the bathroom!

So what do you think?

Pegs outside?

or Pegs inside?

(choose "Yay" below for pegs inside. choose "Boo" below for pegs outside. Don't let the Yay and Boo sway your decision: I'm completely on the fence with this one.)

Square pegs, square pegs, square, square, Pegs! Anyone else have the Square Pegs theme music in their head right now? Gah.

No comments:

Post a Comment