Sunday, May 30, 2010

Off my rocker

I've always want to have a bunch of painted rockers sitting on the cottage porch.
 Wait. No. That's not what I meant.

 I mean something more like this.
I acquired a fine rocking chair at a garage sale this weekend. It got my ThinkinSchemer™ into overdrive and I started to troll Kijiji for some inexpensive chairs to complete the collection. I pick this one up tomorrow evening for a paltry $10.

Kijiji, where have you been all my life!? It's like a garage sale without having to get up early on a Saturday morning (for me, getting up early on a Saturday is right up there with waterboarding). This rocker's quite similar to the one parked in my garage right now. Two more like this and the rocking chair fleet is complete. Then I'll have another date with a paint brush.

No comments:

Post a Comment