Wednesday, June 16, 2010

TOP QUALITY

Guess what else we found under the bed with the deer clock?

A massive knife set!


And it is TOP QUALITY stuff (so long as you're standing on your head such that "top" is really down at floor level).

You can tell it's TOP QUALITY because the packaging tells you that if you bought each knife individually, this set would cost your $80! (For the record, the 8" chefs knife in my kitchen at home was a little over $100. One knife.) And they're serrated knives, so we know we'll never be able to sharpen them, but that's o.k., because they Never Need Sharpening™. I think they must be made out of adamantium, like Wolverine's claws.


Wolverine. From the X-Men. Ya, o.k. So I'm showing a bit of my geeky side there. Moving right along....

Where do you store your TOP QUALITY knife set? Under the bed of course. With the deer clock. And a couple of boxes of peel-n-stick tiles (giggle), and a newspaper from 2004.



p.s. marvel comics doesn't know I'm using this image of wolvie without permission and it's their trademark, so let's just keep that to ourselves for now, because I am not in any way affliated with marvel, wolvie, wolverine, X-men, Alex, imagesbyalex.com or really, much of anything. 
p.p.s. Though if professor X wanted to give me some mutant powers, I might not say no. Crud. My geek is showing again. [tucks it back in]

No comments:

Post a Comment