Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Grey Poo Puns

If you have a delicate constitution, are easily offended, or, say, are eating an Oh Henry!* bar, you might want to give this blog post a miss.

Duly warned.






In light of yesterday's delicious blog subject, I give to you today a summary of some of the better poo puns. My family really is good that way:
  • Excuse me, sir, do you have any grey poo puns?
  • You might get it fixed, but it's gonna be a crapshoot
  • So was that #2 on your to do list?
  • Gee, that's a shitty job
  • That's just being fecestious!
  • At least it's an impoovement
  • Haha you were in the poo hole (not too punny, but funny none-the-less)
  • You must feel like shit
  • Poo-poo captain (poor, poor Captain)
  • Maybe we should call you "Apu"?
  • Now you'll be the butt of many jokes.
  • Smell ya later!
  • Urine the poo hole now!
  • Hanky the christmas poo
  • Thanks for the hospootality
  • I brushed my teeth in the bathroom with my poothbrush 
All the while these zingers were flying, the poor captain was stuck in the poo-hole trying to work. It's important to note that his helpers were tripping over each other to run errands for him. Away from the poo-hole.

There were also plans hatched to get him a Fibreglass coiler hat (long story - family joke. Suffice it to say the captain once received a 3' cedar strip canoe hat from the family as a joke). Who knew they're already available!?

*shudder*








Not to be out-done, our friends (as good as family) chimed in as well.



* it irks me that the name of this chocolate bar has been incorrectly punctuated. Have they never watched "Interjections" from School House Rock!? Yes, I am that person. And I learned most of my grammar from cartoons.

No comments:

Post a Comment