Monday, August 15, 2011

Rain

This post embodies my mood right now. I can't believe my hard drive just up and died on me. *sob*
We're still working to see if we can recover the images, but so far, no dice. I've been able to pull about 800 pictures off my memory cards (sounds like a lot, but it really isn't). I wish I hadn't wiped the one card clean last week, or I'd have a lot more. *sigh*

I've also lost 6 months of digital scrapbook pages. That hurts quite a bit, too.

We had our first really rainy day at the cottage a week ago. It. Rained. All. Day.
 Rain. Rain. Rain. Rain.

We were cooped up in the cottage with very little to do. The kids played Catan with Papa and the Captain.

Then, when they started to go really stir-crazy, I set them up in their room with my secret weapon: the portable DVD player. Two movies and a constant supply of popcorn kept them entertained for HOURS. (thank you Star Wars Episode 6 and Finding Nemo!)




No comments:

Post a Comment