Monday, August 1, 2011

Spörk! Spörk! Spörk!

That's right, boys and girls, it's time for everyone's least favourite blog installment. No, it's not the Swedish Chef, it's time for:

MORE SUNSETS!!

I don't do this to torture you. I really don't.

I just take so many freaking amazing sunset photos at the cottage that I simply have to share. A sunset is like nature's fireworks, without the jolting *whabamm!*. You're welcome to say "ooooo!" sometimes. I know I did.

Again, all of these shots are straight out of the camera. The only correction, if any, is to straighten my horizon line. I lean a little right, you see. Who knew? Click to see each one up close. They're way better when they're big.


The rain was coming in over the lake, and the light from the sunset was making it glow.

Comtemplative Captain

Aren't these colours wild?!

I love the cloud shadows in this one. The lake was so calm.

This one and the next are two of the same shot - slightly different composition, and different white-balance setting. Which do you prefer? I couldn't choose. This one is WB=fluourescent.

And this one is WB=Sun

The sun has nearly set. Interesting clouds always make for the best sunsets.

No comments:

Post a Comment